Easy Mango Margarita Recipe: This Spicy Jalapeno Mango Margarita Recipe Is Summer Fun in a Glass by 30Seconds Food
Hand someone a margarita with an ice pop in it, and you're sure to get a smile. This spicy mango margarita recipe is so simple to make. Adjust the amount of jalapeno until you find the right heat for you. If you can't find mango ice pops, try banana, coconut or pineapple. Cheers!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 thin slice from a jalapeno (or to taste)
- 1 cup mango juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar or agave nectar (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup tequila (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- mango ice pops
- jalapeno slices, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chopped mango, slice of jalapeno (to taste), mango juice, sugar (if using) and lime juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a pitcher.
- Add the tequila and Grand Marnier. Stir.
- Dip the rims of glasses into a little mango juice and rim with salt, if desired.
- Fill each glass about 3/4 with the mango margarita. Add a mango ice pop and a few slices of jalapeno. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Tequila Cookbooks $5 & Up
Margarita Glasses $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.