20-Minute Cilantro Lime Taco Chicken Recipe With Zucchini Noodles by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 4 1/2 cups spiralized zucchini noodles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 ounces avocado, diced
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet to medium-high heat and add the diced chicken breast. Season with taco seasoning. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through. Once cooked through, transfer the chicken to a separate dish and set aside.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 60 seconds stirring often. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Sprinkle in the chopped cilantro and add the lime juice. Remove from heat and toss to combine. Season with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Divide into three equal portions. Add 1 1/2 ounces of diced avocado to each serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.