Celebrate Summer With This Refreshing Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe by Sarah Amona
Cuisine: American / Hawaiian
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless salmon, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 green onions, trimmed and minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek or garlic chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 large bell pepper (yellow or orange), sliced
- 1 seaweed sheet (0.35 ounces), optional
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, whisk together the green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal oelek and sesame seeds. Add salmon and toss to coat.
- Arrange an equal amount of each vegetable into individual bowls and top with 5 ounces of salmon per bowl. Cut the seaweed sheet into small ribbons or four equal-sized pieces and serve on the side.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.