The Cheesecake Factory’s Almond-Crusted Salmon Salad Recipe Was Made for Mother's Day by 30Seconds Food
Pan-seared salmon is served over mixed greens, kale, shaved brussels sprouts, avocado, quinoa, dried cranberries and radishes. The fresh and flavorful ingredients are tossed with balsamic vinaigrette. How delicious does that sound?
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces kale, sliced
- 2 ounces lemon dressing (store bought or homemade)
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and a cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces quinoa, cooked
- 4 ounces brussels sprouts, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 ounces arugula
- 4 ounces dried cranberries
- 8 ounces balsamic vinaigrette (store bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons garlic aioli (store bought or homemade)
- 2 ounces almond crust
- 1 ounce radishes, thinly sliced (24 slices)
- lemon zest
- 2 ounces almonds, toasted and chopped into very small pieces
- 1/4 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoons fresh herb blend (Personal choice of herbs, all finely chopped, may be used for this recipe)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, minced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- To make the almond crust, place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss together until evenly blended. Transfer into a storage container. Keep in a cool dry place until needed.
- To make the lemon dressing, place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl, stirring to incorporate. Keep refrigerated until needed.
- To make the salad, heat the canola oil in a large nonstick, oven-safe sauté pan set over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper and carefully place into the pan. Cook for approximately 1 minute or until the fish is lightly seared. Flip the fish over and cook for another minute. Remove the fish from the sauté pan and transfer into a baking dish. Place the fish into a preheated oven set at 350 degrees F and cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
- While the fish is cooking place the sliced kale into a mixing bowl. Ladle the lemon dressing into the bowl and aggressively toss and “massage” the ingredients together. Add the avocado, quinoa, brussels sprouts, arugula and dried cranberries into the bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle the balsamic vinaigrette into the bowl and gently toss all of the ingredients together. Place equal amounts of the salad mix into four serving bowls.
- Remove the fish from the oven and spread equal amounts of garlic aioli over piece. Sprinkle equal amounts of the almond crust over each piece of fish. Place the fish back into the oven for 30 seconds to warm the crust. Place the fish on top of each salad. Place the sliced radishes evenly over the salad. Sprinkle the lemon zest evenly over the salad and salmon.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Balsamic Vinaigrette $2 & Up
Lemon Dressing $3 & Up
Quinoa $3 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Garlic Aioli $3 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.