Healthy Protein Bowl Recipe: This Vegan Bowl Recipe Is Packed With Chickpeas, Tofu, Hummus & Veggies by 30Seconds Food
For a quick and healthy lunch or dinner, nothing could be easier than a protein bowl. This vegan bowl recipe packs a healthy punch with veggies, protein-rich tofu and hummus, which is full of vitamins and minerals. So simple and so good for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- arugula (enough to fill most of your bowl)
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup tofu, sliced
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup hummus
- smoked paprika, to taste
- lime, for garnish
- olive oil (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Fill your bowl with arugula.
- Add the remaining ingredients on top of the arugula.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika. Serve with a wedge of lime and drizzle with a little olive oil, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Serving Bowls $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.