Grated Egg Toast Recipe: Avocado Toast With Grated Egg Is Worth the Hype by Donna John
Am I the only one that loves those TikTok viral recipes? Besides being so creative, they're usually delicious! And this grated egg toast recipe is no exception.
This easy egg toast recipe starts off kind of like avocado toast – but then it takes a fun turn with grated hardboiled egg. Get creative and add any topping you'd enjoy. Be sure to use a sturdy bread that will stand up to all the deliciousness on top.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 2 minutes to toast bread
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices multigrain, sourdough or your favorite bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter (optional)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 2 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- Tabasco sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- sea salt
- crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the hot toasted bread slices with the butter, if using.
- Spread the avocado on both slices of the bread.
- Grate the egg with a small grater or microplane over the avocado.
- Season with sea salt, crushed red pepper flakes and hot sauce.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.