Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe With Garlic, Basil & Parmesan Is a Fan Favorite by Elisa Schmitz
Whether you're entertaining a crowd or you're just spending a quiet weekend at home, nothing beats a delicious homemade pizza. This homemade vegetable pizza recipe with garlic, basil and Parmesan is easy to make and will become a fan favorite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 1/2 package (1 ounce) fresh cake yeast
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, drained
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced, low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add Bisquick. Roll dough to about 1/4-inch thick. Shape into a circle (or a heart, for fun). Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set on a pizza pan or pizza stone.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread half of the mixture over the pizza crust. Top with the mozzarella cheese, and then the remaining tomato mixture. (You could put all the tomato sauce on the bottom and cover with the cheese.)
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped basil.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.