Orange Pineapple Spritzer Recipe Is a Sunday Brunch Sensation by Elisa Schmitz
Brunch is a special meal, and so it deserves a special brunch cocktail recipe. To make your next Sunday brunch extra memorable, let us highly recommend this orange pineapple spritzer recipe. It’s sensational!
Cuisine: European / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 shots of fresh orange juice
- 1 shot of pineapple purée (could substitute 2 shots of pineapple juice if you don’t have purée)
- prosecco or Champagne, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- To a large champagne flute or glass of choice, add the orange juice and pineapple purée.
- Top with Champagne or prosecco, to taste. Enjoy!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.