Jarcuterie Inspiration: Tasty Charcuterie Cups Make Flavorful & Fun Individual Appetizers by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
How fun are these tasty charcuterie cup appetizers? Each "jarcuterie" cup is filled with flavorful treats that make awesome individual appetizers or snacks. No more hands picking through the charcuterie tray to find what they want, because now each person now has a cup full of everything!
Entertaining has definitely gotten more challenging during the time of COVID. We’ve gotten more aware of food safety and how we safely serve groups of people. This clever snack hack makes serving safer and more savory!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound fontina cheese, cubed
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, cubed
- 1 pound cheddar cheese (white or yellow), cubed
- 1 pound salami, sliced and rolled or folded
- 1 pound pepperoni, sliced and rolled or folded
- 1 pound assorted olives, on picks
- fresh greens (such as spinach or spring mix), for base
Here's how to make it:
- Line bamboo cups (or cups of your choice) with greens.
- Add cheeses, salami and pepperoni to cups until filled to your preference.
- Place pick of olives through greens in center or side of cup. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.