Thick & Creamy Lemon Ranch Salad Dressing Recipe: Don't Lose This Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Thick, creamy, bright and tangy, this easy lemon ranch salad dressing recipe is a refreshing change of pace. Drizzle it over salad greens, stir it into a pasta salad or dunk those chicken tenders or chicken wings into it.
You could other herbs instead of thyme, like rosemary, oregano or basil. Other citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit or tangerine could be substituted for the lemon. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (you could use lite sour cream)
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 large lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until creamy. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Store in a salad dressing cruet.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.