Slow-Cooker Holiday Ham Recipe: The Easiest Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe Ever by Ann Marie Patitucci
I’ve been using the same tried-and-true ham recipe for years. It’s easy to make and everyone loves it but I was ready to try something new. I don’t do complicated, so it had to be easy. I figured a slow-cooker recipe would do the trick.
This slow-cooker ham recipe is just perfect! Since the ham cooks in your slow cooker for a few hours, your oven is then freed up for other things, which is ideal for holiday cooking and baking! Garnish this juicy Christmas ham with fresh fruit and serve with potatoes and vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: 14 to 16
- 1 spiral-sliced, fully-cooked boneless ham (4 to 7 pounds)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup water
Here's how to make it:
- Place the ham in a slow cooker.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey, mustard, garlic, cloves and water. Heat on high until just warm enough to dissolve the sugar. Pour the mixture over the ham, making sure to pour the glaze between the slices.
- Cover the slow cooker tightly with the lid. If the ham is too large to fit with the lid closed, create a tight cover with aluminum foil instead. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours, or until the ham is warmed through.
- Preheat the broiler. Transfer the ham to an oven-safe dish and set aside.
- Pour the cooking liquid into a small saucepan. Heat the liquid on medium-high for 5 to 7 minutes or until bubbly and thick. Brush onto ham, then broil for 4 to 5 minutes, removing ham to baste with additional glaze every minute or so.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.