The Best 3-Ingredient Pot Roast Recipe: This Easy Slow-cooker Pot Roast Recipe Is Delish by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
I can’t believe this pot roast recipe has only three ingredients – including the beef! It’s affordable, too, as many slow-cooker recipes are. This is the perfect “set it and forget it” dinner recipe for busy people!
Use whatever dry salad dressing mix you like – garlic and herb, ranch, Italian, zesty Italian, balsamic, etc. (Click the Amazon link below to see the variety available.) Serve this tender, juicy pot roast recipe with mashed potatoes (use the sauce as your gravy) and a vegetable or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours and 5 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 4-pound sirloin beef tip roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet (0.6 to .87 ounces) dry gravy mix
- 1 packet (0.6 to 0.8 ounces) dry salad dressing mix
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the water and the contents of both seasoning packets. Add to the slow cooker.
- Add the beef roast. Cook on a low setting for 7 hours. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.