6 Tips to Help You Grill Meat Like a Pro (Plus an Easy & Delicious Marinade Recipe) by Annette Jett
Summer is for grilling! Want to grill beef like a grillmaster? It's not as hard as you may think!
Try these tips I learned over years of grilling, personally and professionally:
- To maximize flavor and moistness of beef, grill it as a whole roast.
- Rib roast, flank steak and tenderloin are all nice choices for the grill.
- To marinate, cover the meat with olive oil and my favorite rub: equal parts of salt, pepper, parsley and dried mustard. Leave it on overnight to ensure the most flavor.
- Before you cook, remove it from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Grill to 5 to 10 degrees under desired temperature, as meat will continue to cook once it is removed from the heat.
- To preserve the juiciness of the meat, let it stand for 15 to 20 minutes and then slice.
Using these tips, you are a grillmaster in the making!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Meat Thermometer $5 & Up
Outdoor Grills $25 & Up
Dried Mustard $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.