Dirt Pudding Dessert Recipe: A Fun Recipe to Make With Kids While We Wait for Spring by Ann Marie G.H. Patitucci
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 package (16 ounces) Oreos, crushed (including white part)
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 small packages (3.9 ounces each) vanilla instant pudding mix or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 container (12 ounces) Cool Whip
- gummy worms
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix milk and pudding. Fold in Cool Whip. Add cream cheese mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in most of the gummy worms, saving some for the top.
- Using a cake pan or individual cups, layer crushed cookies and pudding, ending with cookies. Add remaining gummy worms on top.
Tip: Do not follow directions on pudding box. Only mix with milk. To crush cookies, put them in a plastic food storage bag and roll with a rolling pin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oreos $3 & Up
Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Gummy Worms $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.