This Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip Recipe Won't Last Until Halftime by 30Seconds Food
With the big game coming up, you'll need a few new appetizer recipes because chips and dips is the name of the game for football parties. This creamy bacon dip recipe with Parmesan is what you need to get MVP of tailgating and your Super Bowl™ party.
The creamy bacon Parmesan dip is a cold dip recipe. No need for baking or cooking any of the ingredients. The dip is a savory mixture of crispy cooked bacon, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, prepared horseradish, mayonnaise, sour cream and chopped green onions or chives. Mix it up and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Serve this easy cream cheese-based dip recipe with crackers, corn chips, tortilla chips, potato chips or fresh cut-up vegetables. Yum! Be sure to make enough and get ready for the recipe requests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, minced, or 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese, Parmesan, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the bacon and green onions or chives. Season with black pepper, to taste. Serve with crackers or chips.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Prepared Horseradish $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.