Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip Recipe: This Cold Dip Recipe With Bacon Won't Last Until Halftime by 30Seconds Food
With the big game coming up, you'll need a few new appetizer recipes. This creamy bacon dip recipe with Parmesan is what you need to get MVP of tailgating and football parties. Serve with crackers or chips. Yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, minced, or 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese, Parmesan, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the bacon and green onions or chives. Season with black pepper, to taste. Serve with crackers or chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.