5-Ingredient Creamy Refried Bean Dip Recipe: The MVP of Your Gameday Gathering by 30Seconds Food
The easy Mexican bean dip is made with cream cheese, refried beans, salsa, taco seasoning and pepper jack cheese. You can use canned refried beans or homemade refried beans. Same with the taco seasoning. A packet of premade taco seasoning works, but if you want to make homemade taco seasoning, go for it. Pepper jack cheese adds even more flavor, but cheddar, colby jack, Monterey Jack or a Mexican cheese works well, too.
If you're serving it during the football games, transfer it to a slow cooker so it stays warm. You could fancy it up with some chopped cilantro or pico de gallo. This dip will go fast, so consider doubling the recipe for your get-together.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (fire-roasted salsa adds a lot of flavor)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, or to taste
- 2 cups grated pepper jack cheese or your favorite cheese
- tortilla chips or corn chips, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, refried beans, salsa and taco seasoning in a saucepot. Stir over low heat until heated through and well combined.
- Add the grated pepper jack. Stir until cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.