Bread Dipping Oil Recipe With Fresh Herbs: A Bright, Flavorful Olive Oil Dip for Bread by 30Seconds Food
If you're a fan of dipping crusty bread into olive oil, do we have a recipe for you. This olive oil bread dip recipe is made with fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil and garlic. You will not be able to stop dipping! This Italian dipping oil recipe would be the perfect start to dinner when serving chicken Parmesan, spaghetti all puttanesca, cacio e pepe, zuppa toscana, pasta mollicata or meatballs with Sunday gravy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced basil
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed (buy a garlic press)
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well. If you have time, it's best to allow the dipping oil to sit for about 1 hour for the flavors to meld.
- Spoon the oil into individual bread oil dipping bowls or onto a plate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bread Dipping Oil Bowls $8 & Up
Garlic Presses $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.