Baked Camembert Cheese Recipe in a Sourdough Bread Bowl Is Easy & Impressive by 30Seconds Food
Wow. That's what you will say when you taste this baked Camembert cheese recipe in a sourdough bread bowl. It's guaranteed to give you an all-over body shiver (just imagine how your taste buds will react). Serve this impressive baked cheese appetizer recipe with toasted bread or crackers.
You can cut the bread removed from the sourdough into pieces and put on the baking sheet with the bread bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and let them toast while the cheese bakes. This baked Camembert is a fun to serve with a charcuterie board or as part of your holiday appetizer spread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 sourdough loaf
- 1 whole Camembert (8 to 9 ounces)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 2 teaspoons honey
Here's how to make it:
- Using a serrated knife, cut a whole into the sourdough loaf, making sure not to go all the way through. It should be just big enough to set the cheese in. (Save the bread you removed for dipping.) Set the loaf on a baking sheet.
- Open the cheese and place it into the hole. Using the tip of a knife, make slits over the top of the cheese.
- Combine the garlic, thyme and olive oil in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the cheese, pushing some of the garlic and thyme into the slits. Drizzle with the wine and honey.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until bread is toasted and golden and the cheese has melted.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.