Baked Brie Recipe With Pears & Walnuts Is Easy Elegance for Your New Year's Eve Party by 30Seconds Food
This easy baked brie recipe is so simple to put together, but looks amazing on your holiday table. Impress your guests without too much effort, because this delicious appetizer recipe is ready in about 30 minutes. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 round (8 ounces) brie
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pear chunks, drained and liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup reserved pear juice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- crackers or bread slices, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pears, juice, nuts, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Put the brie in a baking dish. Pour the pear mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with crackers or bread.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pears $2 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.