3-Ingredient Kale Chips Recipe: These Nacho Cheese Flavored Kale Chips are Foolproof by Gail Gedan Spencer
My first attempt at making kale chips was an absolute failure. "Autumn leaves" was not my intention. But wanting the health benefits of kale in a crunchy format, I tried again and, this time, they came out great.
What's the secret to foolproof kale chips? I used dinosaur kale, which is less curly and better tasting. These easy kale chips make a great gluten-free appetizer or snack, or even an interesting side dish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound dinosaur kale (or as much as you want)
- olive oil spray
- nacho cheese popcorn seasoning, to taste
Here's how to make them:
- Tear the kale into large pieces, about 3 inches each. Put them on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the kale with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle on nacho cheese popcorn seasoning, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nacho Cheese Popcorn Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil Spray $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.