Amish Deviled Eggs Recipe: A Creamy Deviled Egg Recipe Done Amish Style by 30Seconds Food
Creamy with a hint of garlic and marjoram, this Amish deviled egg recipe is a keeper. Make a batch or two of these tasty appetizers for your holiday gatherings – or just because.
If you're not a fan of marjoram, substitute another herb like dried thyme or parsley flakes. You could also use Dijon mustard instead of yellow mustard. Snack on these alone, or try them as a fun side dish for dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 to 10 minutes to boil the eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 - 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- paprika, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Remove the yolks from the egg whites. Put into a bowl and mash.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Paprika $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Dried Marjoram $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.