Creamy Dijon Deviled Eggs Recipe Is the Perfect Bite (Just 4 Ingredients) by 30Seconds Food
Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven. Make this deviled egg recipe your new family get-together or Easter tradition.
The simple four-ingredient deviled eggs are made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and a touch of cayenne for a little (very little) spice. If you're not into cayenne, leave it out. Mash the egg yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne to create the deviled egg filling. Stuff it back into the egg whites and dust with smoked paprika, if you'd like. Store the eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you don't like Dijon mustard, use your favorite style of mustard. If you like sweet deviled eggs, you can use sandwich spread instead of mayonnaise.
What's your favorite ingredients in deviled eggs?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the eggs with a fork.
- Add the mayo, Dijon, cayenne and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the egg whites with the filling. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.