Tasty Mashed Potato Pizza Recipe With Bacon: This Will Be Your New Favorite Pizza Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Creamy mashed potatoes don't come to mind when you think of a pizza topping, but they will after one bite of this delicious pizza. This easy mashed potato pizza recipe with bacon is a fun, filling 30-minute meal. You could add any of your other favorite pizza toppings to make it your own.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough or your favorite pizza dough recipe
- 3 cups mashed potatoes or 1 package (24 ounces) refrigerated or frozen mashed potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the dough onto a pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 5 to 7 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- While the dough bakes, heat the mashed potatoes.
- Remove the partially baked pizza crust and spread with the mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon and crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake another 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $9 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Pizza Boxes $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.