Cranberry Almond Bars Recipe: Serve This Almond Cranberry Squares Recipe for Dessert or Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, combine the butter, sugar and flour. Add the eggs and almond extract.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spread the batter into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with the sliced almonds and coconut, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour. Cool and then cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.