Moist Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe Is a Hall of Famer by Donna John
I was exploring new recipes to make years ago for Thanksgiving, and stumbled across a cranberry bread. Why not? Well, my family loved it, especially my dad, and it has become a most-requested recipe around the holidays. The cranberry bread is incredibly moist and super easy to make.
To make this cream cheese cranberry bread recipe you will need butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt, flour and cranberries. This is one fresh-baked dessert idea that may become an annual tradition!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Total Time: 70 to 75 minutes
Servings: 12 (makes 1 loaf)
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- For the moist tender cranberry bread, do not overmix the batter.
- Wash the cranberries and dry well before adding to the batter.
- Store any leftover bread in an airtight container.
Here’s how you make it:
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix! Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F about 60 to 65 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test (it comes out clean). Allow to cool in the pan about 10 minutes before removing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 23.5g
Saturated Fat: 14.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 43.6g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
Total Sugars: 26g
Vitamin D: 16mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.