Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe: Moist & Chewy, Sweet & Tart by 30Seconds Food
We love this vanilla cranberry cookie recipe, but add white chocolate chips and it ups that sweetness factor. This moist, chewy, sweet and tart cookie recipe is right at home on that holiday cookie tray. Sweet white chocolate chips and tart cranberries are folded into a batter made with butter, two sugars and vanilla. The result is a moist, chewy, delicious cookie.
This festive dessert recipe is so easy and delicious, it may just become a new family fave! Store the cookies in an airtight container to keep them fresh. Be sure to make extra for friends and family!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 to 20 minutes
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixing bowl. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Stir the mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Drop tablespoons full of dough onto greased baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.