Moist Cranberry Cookies Recipe Is What to Bake This Week by 30Seconds Food
Cookies are always a fan favorite. Moist, sweet and tart, this easy cranberry cookie recipe is the perfect bite for Thanksgiving and Christmas. But why wait for the holidays to bake these moist cranberry cookies? Grocery stores are already stocking up on those fresh cranberries, so grab a bag and get to baking!
To make these easy and festive cranberry cookies you will need eggs, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract, flour and fresh cranberries. The cookies bake up in less than 20 minutes and smell heavenly! You also get the health benefits of cranberries in the sweetest way!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 - 3 cups fresh cranberries
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Parchment Paper
- If you want smaller pieces of cranberry in the cookies, chop them up a bit before adding to the batter.
- You could add some chocolate chips (white or chocolate) to up the sweet factor, but they're amazing just the way they are.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter.
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until thickened, about 5 minutes. (You want the mixture to double in size.)
- Add the butter and vanilla. Mix about 2 more minutes.
- Stir in the flour.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Put balls of the dough onto parchment paper-covered baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Cool on the baking sheets a few minutes before removing to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 6.4g
Saturated Fat: 3.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 27.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
Total Sugars: 17.1g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.