Holiday Cranberry Meatballs Recipe: A Juicy Meatball Recipe in a Sweet, Tart & Tangy Cranberry Sauce by 30Seconds Food
If you like those cocktail wieners cooked in grape jelly or bourbon maple meatballs, you're going to really like this cranberry meatball recipe. Juicy, sweet, tart and tangy, this appetizer recipe is a crowd pleaser. After they're prepared you can transfer them to a slow cooker so they stay warm during your holiday party or family get-together.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce or whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatball ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a skillet. Cook until melted together and thoroughly combined.
- Add the meatballs and simmer gently about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jellied Cranberry Sauce $2 & Up
Whole Cranberry Sauce $2 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.