Chef's Drool-Worthy Bourbon Maple Meatballs Recipe May Be the Best Game-Day Appetizer Ever by Chef Gigi
This maple and bourbon meatball recipe is what to snack on while you watch your favorite team play this weekend. In fact, this drool-worthy meatball recipe just may be the best game-day appetizer ever.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound ground meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork and veal) or ground beef
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 batch bourbon BBQ sauce (try my barbecue sauce recipe)
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Here’s how you make them:
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated. Roll into 1-inch balls and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicon baking mat.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven until one is cut open and no longer pink in the center. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce. Simmer for about 10 minutes, turning meatballs to coat. Serve warm.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.