Game Day Bourbon Maple Meatballs Recipe: Kick Off Your Weekend With This Easy Meatball Appetizer Recipe by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
This maple and bourbon meatball recipe is what to snack on while you watch your favorite team play this weekend. Keep them hot in a slow cooker and don't forget a cold beer or glass of wine!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound ground meatloaf mix (ground beef, pork and veal) or ground beef
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 batch bourbon BBQ sauce (try my barbecue sauce recipe)
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Here’s how you make it:
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated. Roll into 1-inch balls and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicon baking mat.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven until one is cut open and no longer pink in the center. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce. Simmer for about 10 minutes, turning meatballs to coat. Serve warm.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Chipotle Chili Powder $3 & Up
White Pepper $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Seasoned Bread Crumbs $2 & Up
Bourbon Barbecue Sauce $3 & Up
Toothpicks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.