Quick Potsticker Chicken Meatballs Recipe Tastes Like Potstickers by Amy Fothergill
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce (or regular soy sauce if gluten isn't an issue)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 - 3 scallions, minced (white and some green)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet that's been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Makes 12 to 14 meatballs.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.