Moist Apple Cream Cheese Muffin Recipes: The Perfect Fall Snack by 30Seconds Food
Tender apples, cream cheese filling and a cinnamon streusel topping make these muffins special. This easy apple muffin recipe is easy to make, and you could even use pears in place of the apples.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the apples.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, cinnamon and sugar together until smooth.
- Put cupcake baking liners into 12 muffin tin cups. Put about 1 tablespoon of the batter into the bottom of each cup. Top with about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese. Divide the remaining batter between the cups.
- To make the streusel, put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together with a fork or your fingers until it looks like crumbs. Top each muffin with some of the streusel.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.