Creamy Kale Soup Recipe: This Healthy Vegan Kale Soup Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and delicious, this easy kale soup recipe cooks in 10 minutes and requires minimal prep. Add some texture by topping a warm bowl of this soup with pine nuts, croutons or oyster crackers. Healthy never tasted so good.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) light coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 4 cups chopped kale
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the onion in the oil in a soup pot until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut milk, water, salt, nutritional yeast and kale. Season with black pepper. Cover and cook about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Blend the soup using an immersion blender.
- Serve immediately or cook longer if you want the soup thicker.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Immersion Blenders $12 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Nutritional Yeast $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.