5-Minute Romesco Sauce Recipe: A Creamy Sauce Recipe From Spain by 30Seconds Food
Romesco is a tomato and pepper-based sauce from Catalonia, a region in northwestern Spain. It's said that fishermen in the province of Tarragona made this creamy sauce to eat with fish. But you don't have to stop at fish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ground cayenne, to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the peppers, almonds, tomatoes, garlic, vinegar, paprika and cayenne in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Roasted Red Peppers $3 & Up
Raw Almonds $4 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes $3 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.