10-Minute Fudge Recipe: This Fast Creamy Chocolate Fudge Recipe Is the Perfect Bite for Dessert by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Makes 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (4 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1 1 /2 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and walnuts. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are well blended and melted.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan. Cool before cutting.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8-inch Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
Evaporated Milk $1 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.