Boozy "Bloody" Halloween Vodka Milkshake Recipe: The Perfect Sip or Shot for Halloween by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Vanilla milkshakes spiked with vodka with a ghoulish strawberry drizzle make for a fun, eerie-looking bloody treat for Halloween. Easy and dangerously delicious! If you are making these for the kids, just omit the vodka. Serve as a milkshake or a shot!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Mix Time: 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk or thick nut milk
- 3 ounces vodka (or to taste)
- strawberry syrup or strawberry sauce
Here's how to make it:
- In a blender combine the ice cream, milk and vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully drizzle the strawberry syrup into shot glasses or milkshake glasses, making sure to get drips from the bottom up on the insides of the glass.
- Pour milkshake into the glass.
Pro Tips: Set out the vanilla ice cream at room temperature about 5 to 10 minutes before blending. To get the effect of the strawberry and chocolate syrups, hold the shot glass in one hand, syrup bottle in the other. Slowly turn the shot glass as you gently squeeze in some of the syrup and swirl. To keep these milkshake shots cold longer, after swirling in the syrups, freeze the glasses. Add the milkshake immediately before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shot Glasses $5 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $6 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Strawberry Sauce $3 & Up
Strawberry Syrup $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.