Whole Baked Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe Impresses With Minimal Effort by Donna John
Get fancy with your cauliflower! This easy cauliflower recipe is roasted whole and is garlicy, cheesy and absolutely delicious. This easy baked cauliflower recipe will impress your family and Thanksgiving guests with minimal effort.
To make this easy whole baked cauliflower you will need a head of cauliflower, butter, olive oil, dried Italian seasoning, garlic and Parmesan cheese. The cauliflower bakes in the oven until tender. So easy!
Cauliflower gained popularity when the keto diet was in full swing, but that's not the only reason to eat this vegetable. The health benefits of cauliflower cannot be denied, and they range from aiding in digestion to improving heart health. Cauliflower is also loaded with vitamins and minerals and low in calories.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Aluminum Foil
- Instead of dried Italian seasoning, try Mediterranean seasoning, Greek seasoning, herbes de provence or your favorite dried herbs.
- Instead of Parmesan, use gouda, gruyere, Romano or your favorite cheese.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the olive oil butter mixture over the cauliflower.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover the cauliflower and bake another 15 minutes. Spoon on the remaining olive oil butter mixture and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 7.3g
Saturated Fat: 2.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 2.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
Total Sugars: 0.9g
Vitamin D: 2mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.