3-Ingredient Cauliflower "Popcorn" Recipe Is a Guilt-free Vegetable Snack or Side Dish by Donna John
Want a snack or side dish recipe that has zero guilt? This 3-ingredient cauliflower "popcorn" recipe may be the guilt-free vegetable recipe you're looking for.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 65 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into very small (popcorn size) pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt-free seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive and seasoning.
- Pour the coated cauliflower onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 1 hour, stirring often, until golden brown.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.