4-Ingredient Coconut Mango Chicken Recipe: Dinner's Not a Chore With This Slow-Cooker Spiced Coconut Mango Chicken Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Are you sick of cleaning up a mountain of dirty dishes? Does the simple act of eating a home-cooked meal seem like a luxury? If this sounds familiar, it’s time for you to plug in your slow cooker and make a hot meal a priority – not a chore. Try this easy recipe for coconut mango spiced chicken from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 to 6 hours
Total Time: 3 to 6 hours
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 large, softball-sized (firm) mango, peeled and cut into cubes (save mango pit)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Pour coconut milk into a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Place the cubes of mango into the slow cooker, along with the pit of the mango. Add the chicken and paprika flakes. Stir well.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove mango pit before serving.
Excerpted from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken: 150+ Easy, Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes, from Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites and Chicken Parmesan to Teriyaki Chicken by Adams Media. Copyright © 2017 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken: 150+ Easy, Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes, from Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites and Chicken Parmesan to Teriyaki Chicken $14
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Paprika Flakes $5 & Up
Slow Cookers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.