The Easiest Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe Just in Time for Game Day by Ann Marie Patitucci
Serve this hot dip recipe with tortilla chips, carrots sticks and celery sticks. Be sure to make plenty so you don't run out during the games!
Cuisine: American (special shoutout to Buffalo, New York)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cubed or shredded chicken (I use rotisserie chicken. It’s quick and easy, and I can save the rest for another meal like chicken pot pie or chicken noodle soup.)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (Frank’s RedHot is our favorite)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing (we use chunky)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix cream cheese, hot sauce and celery in an oven-safe bowl or casserole dish. Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, until melted and blended.
- Add the chicken, cheese and blue cheese dressing. Mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips. You can also include the leftover celery for dipping.
We may occasionally reference products or brands in our content based on a contributor’s personal use or opinion. But 30Seconds is in no way affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties or guarantees about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program, which means we may earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.