6-Ingredient Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Is the Easiest 30-Minute Dinner Ever by Ann Marie Patitucci
My husband and sons love chicken pot pie. To be honest, I was never a huge fan ... until I found this easy chicken pot pie recipe. Now we all love it.
This easy pot pie recipe – my take on the Campbell’s recipe – is so delicious and easy to make that it may just make everyone in your family a fan of chicken pot pie, too. A savory dinner is ready is only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk (divided)
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken (I tend to use rotisserie chicken and use slightly more than a cup. I save the remainder for another recipe like chicken soup.)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir a 1/2 cup of the milk, soup, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof skillet. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir the remaining milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter evenly over the chicken mixture (the batter will be thin but will bake up into a perfect crust).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $1 & Up
Biscuit Baking Mix $3 & Up
Chicken Pot Pie Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.