Moist Pumpkin Spice Blondies Recipe With Caramel & Cinnamon by 30Seconds Food
Imagine a moist blondie cookie bar packed with pumpkin and spices, then drizzled with caramel sauce. Oh, my. Yes, this decadent dessert recipe is as delicious as it sounds!
Moist pumpkin spice blondie bars would be amazing enough on their own. But top them with cinnamon sugar, and then choose from our pumpkin caramel sauce or our salted maple caramel sauce (or even a store-bought caramel sauce), and you've taken this cookie bar to a whole new level. To make these easy, moist pumpkin spice blondies you will need butter, an egg, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, flour, granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
If you like pumpkin and caramel, this low-sodium blondie bar recipe may become your favorite dessert or snack recipe for the fall, winter or holiday season. Plus, these cookie bars are so easy to make and ready in only about 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Airtight Containers
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Store the blondies in an airtight container on the counter.
- Try this recipe using apple pie spice or your favorite baking spice mix.
Here's how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in the flour until just combined.
- Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch baking pan that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the topping ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 minutes. Cool the cookie bars and drizzle with caramel, if using. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 59.5g
Dietary Fiber: 15.7g
Total Sugars: 17.3g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.