4-Ingredient Cajun Pork Chops Recipe With Tomato Gravy Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Get ready for the recipe requests. You'll want to share this pork recipe with friends and family, so click that print button above!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minuets
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste (divided)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
Here's how to make it:
- Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Pour in the crushed tomatoes and 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons (or to taste) of the Cajun seasoning. Bring to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce simmers, heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in another skillet. Season the pork chops with some Cajun seasoning. Cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides and cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the pork chops.
- Taste the tomato sauce and add salt and pepper, if needed. To serve, spoon the sauce over the pork chops.
Note: You could also undercook the pork chops slightly and finish cooking them in the Cajun tomato sauce.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.