4-Ingredient Garlic & Thyme Mushrooms Recipe Is Better Than Steakhouse Mushrooms by 30Seconds Food
Why wait until you go to a steakhouse to eat delicious sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter? This garlic mushroom recipe has just four ingredients and cooks in minutes.
Serve these garlicy mushrooms alongside that steak, grilled chicken or pork, or spoon them onto a burger, over scrambled eggs, pasta or polenta.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms are soft and begin to brown, stirring often so the garlic doesn't burn, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in more fresh thyme before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Mushroom Cookbooks $4 & Up
Mushroom Slicers $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.