4-Ingredient Garlic & Thyme Mushrooms Recipe Is Better Than Steakhouse Mushrooms by 30Seconds Food
Why wait until you go to a steakhouse to eat delicious sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter? This garlic mushroom recipe has just four ingredients and cooks in minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 13 minutes
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms are soft and begin to brown, stirring often so the garlic doesn't burn, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in more fresh thyme before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.