30-Minute Fluffy Beef Gnocchi Recipe in a Luscious Tomato Cream Sauce by Chef Gigi
Fast, cheap and easy is the name of the game with this delicious skillet beef gnocchi recipe. The tomato cream sauce is divine!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound uncooked, fresh store-bought potato gnocchi
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- In a large stockpot filled with salted water, cook the gnocchi to manufacture's directions.
- Heat the olive oil to a shimmer in a large skillet. Add the onions and cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic, stir until fragrant. Add the beef and break apart with a wooden spoon, stirring until brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain the excess fat. Stir in the Italian herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced tomatoes, broth, cream and cooked gnocchi straight from the pot to the pan, adding a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid as you transfer to the pan. Stir.
- Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for about 5 minutes or until all flavors absorb and the sauce has thickened to your liking. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper, as needed. Top with fresh chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.