4-Ingredient Gnocchi Recipe With Pesto: A Ghoulishly Green 20-Minute Dinner Recipe for Halloween by 30Seconds Food
We have guacamole "brain" dip, so why not add a ghoulish Halloween dinner, too? Gnocchi (potato dumplings) is a filling, hearty, budget-friendly meal that's ready fast, leaving more time for trick-or-treating. This easy gnocchi with creamy pesto sauce recipe is a creative way to use leftover broccoli.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 16 ounces gnocchi, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup jarred pesto or homemade pesto
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- In a large pot, combine the pesto and cream. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, about 3-4 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add the gnocchi and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir gently until combined. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gnocchi Equipment $10 & Up
Basil Pesto $3 & Up
Gnocchi $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.