Creamy Gnocchi Recipe With Mushrooms: This Easy Gnocchi Recipe Tastes Gourmet in 20 Minutes by Donna John
Fluffy potato gnocchi in a creamy sauce just melts in your mouth. This easy gnocchi recipe tastes gourmet, but takes just 20 minutes to make. The pasta recipe could be cut in half if there's just the two of you.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) gnocchi, cooked according to package directions
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the wine and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Pour in the heavy cream and add the Parmesan cheese. Cook until it just begins to simmer.
- Add the cooked gnocchi. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Toss gently to combine. Serve with additional grated Parmesan and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.