Easy Amish Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe Is Off the Charts by 30Seconds Food
Corn casserole is a staple around the holidays and for just everyday dinners. Amish corn pudding is the perfect side dish for some many dinners – from chicken to pork to beef. This creamy Amish corn pudding recipe is simple to make and will be on request after the first bite. It is off-the-charts delicious.
To make this corn recipe you will need granulated sugar, flour, eggs, milk, butter, whole kernel corn, cream-style-corn and cheddar cheese. The ingredients, except cheese, are mixed together, poured into a baking dish, topped with the shredded cheddar cheese and baked.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Food Processor
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Airtight Containers
- Box Grater
- If you want to make this corn recipe even more delish, throw in some crisp cooked bacon.
- If you don't want to add the cheddar cheese to the top, skip it.
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the sugar and flour in a bowl. Add the eggs, milk, butter and both corns. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If using the cheddar cheese, add it to the top about 5 minutes before cooking is done.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.1g
Saturated Fat: 10.4g
Total Carbohydrate: 41.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
Total Sugars: 22.5g
Vitamin D: 32mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.