Amish Baked Corn Pudding Recipe: A Creamy Corn Casserole Recipe Courtesy of the Amish by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the sugar and flour in a bowl. Add the eggs, milk, butter and both corns. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If using the cheddar cheese, add it to the top about 5 minutes before cooking is done.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Cream Style Corn $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.